Monday, June 23, 2008

Shaq Freestyle Rap: Big Shaq

Here is the link: http://ballhype.com/video/now_playing_shaq_rips_kobe_via_freestyle_rap/

Shaquille O'neal's freestyle performance at a New York nightclub was just killer, I have to admit it. But dissing Kobe the way he did after four years, two teams, and a NBA championship was just, well, pretty cool. Be prepared, because this is where I start ranting about the subject:

"You know how I be, Last week Kobe couldn't do without me." - Shaq

Kobe and Shaq have a friendly relationship, and I'm not sure you all know that. In fact, Shaq congradulated Kobe on his accomplishment on winning MVP, and, he stated that he deserved to win.

The freestyle was for fun, and you know that is what Shaq is all about. Kobe and Shaq are all cool. When Kobe and Shaq were teammates, them and another handful of players participated in freestyle sessions all the time. Kobe, Brian Shaw, and J.R. Rider acctually witnessed Shaq destroy Vlade Divac in this youtube video. Here's the link.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKhP3PnB_xM

I love Shaq's comments, and I think they are genious. Do you remember the Sacramento "Queens"? How about Ericka Dampier? I hope nobody was offended by the remarks, and that they know it was only a joke. Before you know it, Shaq will be rapping about Slowey McChoke. lqtm

No comments: